Pentasia - Great place to develop! | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Pentasia

"Great place to develop!"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Redhill, South East England, England

I worked at Pentasia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming into Pentasia without zero recruitment experience, this place was the perfect place to develop. The support system from everyone is great, and there is a real desire to see everyone succeed.

Plenty of opportunities to make money if you work hard and prove yourself. The sky is your limit.

Cons

I can't say I experienced many problems during my time here.

Other Employee Reviews for Pentasia

1. "Great , they care about their people."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Redhill, South East England, England
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Redhill, South East England, England

I have been working at Pentasia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good people business - as it should be.

Cons

Non - other than you are in Redhill

Advice to Management

None really , one of the better leadership teams I've worked with

2. "Surprisingly progressive - Brilliant team spirit"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive

I have been working at Pentasia full-time

Pros

I'm new to recruitment and - if I'm honest - initially had my pre-conceptions about the industry. Pentasia, though, appealed to me as a growing company with a really strong ethos, run by good people.

I've been here 3 months, and the vibe here in Redhill has really surprised me. The focus is absolutely on quality work and keeping the atmosphere supportive and social. (I'm aware that - at its worst - recruitment can be pretty rough. All the consultants here tell me it's miles better than their previous agencies, and candidates definitely respond well to a less 'call centre' approach.)

Since I've been here, there's been group training every couple of weeks and lots of social events (from Friday drinks to proper 'trips'!) Plus there's another main office in Malta - potential trips soon!

Cons

Personally, there aren't many I've encountered so far. In recruitment you largely make your own success - so there's obviously pressure, but it seems like Pentasia manages that environment really well.

Advice to Management

Could do with a lunch area in the Redhill office?