Pentland Brands - A great Innovative caring company | Glassdoor.co.uk
Discover more reviews from Pentland Brands.

"A great Innovative caring company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

Pros

Pentland truly care about their employees and this culture is enshrined from the top down. The London office is a truly great place to work with a swimming pool, gym, staff shop and great restaurant. Most people are friendly but driven and focussed at the same time.

Pentland have very very high standards so if you want to be pushed and challenged this an ideal place. Working in the IT department for over 10 years I have seen many people come and go, clearly some of those people who failed to attain these high standards have left comments here.

Having worked at some truly bad companies before Pentland makes you really appreciate how special Pentland is. The innovative and creative culture really helps people succeed.

Cons

Less Meetings, Less reliance on on-line surveys

Advice to Management

Please can we have more rigorous management training its been done with Leadership can we have it for management?

Other Employee Reviews for Pentland Brands

1. "great if you are one of the chosen one's with a contract, until 2 days ago i was one of temps"

Current Contractor - Warehouseman in Washington, North East England, England
    Current Contractor - Warehouseman in Washington, North East England, England

I have been working at Pentland Brands as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

good lads working there, but too many little 'teams' there, if your face does'nt fit you are out of the picture

Cons

poor management, no loyalty towards hard working temps

Advice to Management

think carefully before getting rid of good, honest workers who have given everything to work for your company, we are more than just a number ?

"An amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Blackburn, England
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Blackburn, England

I have been working at Pentland Brands part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Pentland, the staff benefits & discounts are outstanding. It's a company that cares about it's employees and works hard to make it a 'Great Place to Work' which is why they came 8th in the best large workplaces in the UK.

Cons

I can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Continue doubt what you're doing.