Pentland Brands - A great Innovative caring company | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A great Innovative caring company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

Pros

Pentland truly care about their employees and this culture is enshrined from the top down. The London office is a truly great place to work with a swimming pool, gym, staff shop and great restaurant. Most people are friendly but driven and focussed at the same time.

Pentland have very very high standards so if you want to be pushed and challenged this an ideal place. Working in the IT department for over 10 years I have seen many people come and go, clearly some of those people who failed to attain these high standards have left comments here.

Having worked at some truly bad companies before Pentland makes you really appreciate how special Pentland is. The innovative and creative culture really helps people succeed.

Cons

Less Meetings, Less reliance on on-line surveys

Advice to Management

Please can we have more rigorous management training its been done with Leadership can we have it for management?

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"An amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Blackburn, England
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Blackburn, England

I have been working at Pentland Brands part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Pentland, the staff benefits & discounts are outstanding. It's a company that cares about it's employees and works hard to make it a 'Great Place to Work' which is why they came 8th in the best large workplaces in the UK.

Cons

I can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Continue doubt what you're doing.

"An amazing company for opportunity, advancement and a career, not just a job"

I have been working at Pentland Brands full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You are given so many opportunities here, no matter what level you are. You can bring an opinion or an idea to the table and it is listened to and considered. Above all the company cares about and looks after its people, which is priceless. The CEO knows everyone's name, there aren't many companies that can say that.

Cons

There could be more benefits for the younger generation which are on par with childcare vouchers etc.

Advice to Management

Continued communication on strategy.

Discover more reviews about Pentland Brands.