Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Family away from family! "Once you are in, you never think to go, that's Perlego"!

2 Dec 2019 - QA Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working since 1999. I have worked in many companies in different fraternities. I personally felt "Perlego" is the best company I have ever worked for. I guarantee, Every new members of team always feel instantly that they are core member of Perlego family. Each and every individual work for same goal which is to deliver best possible from their side to our clients. Not only team members but also Directors and Managers are always very supportive and friendly. We can go and speak to Director on any matters without any hesitation. Here, at Perlego, life and work is balanced beautifully. Company values their team and offers work from home facilities and lots and lots of perks are there too. Such as, River rafting day out with team, Holidays with crew outside Country, Christmas party, Breakfast and lunch together, Birthday off and gifts and many many activities to encourage individuals to feel part of a family and make entire atmosphere so friendly and stress free. I honestly, never felt that I didn't enjoy a day at work. It's always fun filled. Management is structured the way that they personally support each individuals towards their growth and development. I absolutely love the positive vibes and atmosphere here.

Cons

Haven't found any in since I joined.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Value, great mission and above all great team, and team culture

10 May 2021 - Senior Product Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well my headlines says it all. But yes truly great company to be working for. But as mention what makes really the difference is the team and the team culture. Everyone here is amazing and a true pleasure to work with.

Cons

Salaries are not the most competitive yet, but still good enough.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company, with a great culture and even better perks.

29 Mar 2021 - Business Development Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great dynamic team Lots of benefits including flexible hours, working and office. CEO that takes an interest in all people, very available. Really nice culture with people who are very fun, friendly and open. A mission driven company

Cons

Pressure to perform, its seems like Perlego does not have space for people who do not have a hardworking attitude. Content dependent, stil missing one or two publishers such as Oxford University Press, this has a negative effect on sales. Not clear split in terms of roles.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Perlego.