Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to work, everyone is extremely talented

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work, everyone is extremely talented

Cons

Genuinely, I can't think of one

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, Great Culture but a bit to much of a dependency on the CEO/Founder

Sep 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A beautiful workspace, Perlego really invests in its people. Very interesting, driven and passionate people. Great mission and I love that Perlego is making education affordable. Strong CEO and some very good VP's. Work hard play hard culture.

Cons

Perlego is far too dependent on the CEO/Founder for culture. For example the CEO was not there for an all hands a few months ago and the team felt lost and so was the company wide presentation. This worries me as the company is very dependent on this person. I think they should be more generous on equity packages it feels a bit too much for the people who have been around. I am not sure if the CTO is the right person to take the company to the next level. He is very nice but sometimes can be a blocker for our work.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Aug 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork is a real thing at Perlego. We have a great culture and everyone is always looking to help others improve and that is how we all learn and grow.

Cons

No cons right now, I am really enjoying my time at Perlego.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Perlego.