Portafina - Great Environment | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great Environment"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Rochester, South East England, England

I worked at Portafina full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is really friendly. I enjoyed working at Portafina pretty much everyday. Targets can be tough at times, but worth the effort if achieved.

Cons

Shift patterns didn't really work for me.

Portafina2019-04-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lots of opportunities to develop and progress"

I have been working at Portafina full-time

Pros

- Opportunities to develop within the company through regular training and internal/external exams - Fill new job roles from within so opportunities to work and learn other areas of the business - Overtime allows you to increase your wage - Everyone is great to work with and willing to help - Regular social events in the office and also externally

Cons

- Can be a steep learning curve to learn about the pension industry with lots of jargon and technical terms - Sometimes teams are not always on the same page which can cause tension and slow down progression on projects

Advice to Management

Try to improve integration between teams to avoid any potential issues and bottlenecks. Does not always feel like teams are working together.

Portafina2019-04-08
  2. "Senior Administrator - Existing Client Team"

Current Employee - Senior Administrator in Chatham, England

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Varied job roles Always opportunities to progress within the company. Always opportunities to learn different job roles or further training. Ability to take internal exams. Lovely people to work with. The company organises fun things throughout the company like our summer and christmas parties along with any charity events. Different benefits throughout the company.

Cons

Not applicable, I do not have any issues.

Advice to Management

Improved communication to management and throughout the building, and for this to be inflicted onto the teams more effectivitly as it can be vital.

Portafina2019-04-05

Discover more reviews about Portafina.