Portafina - Fun Family Feel Company | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Fun Family Feel Company"

Current Employee - Senior Administrator in Rochester, South East England, England

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are many pros to working for Portafina, such as; 2 company parties a year Fun charity events Company awards (resulting in holidays or gift vouchers) Extra day annual leave on birthdays & birthday gift from work Private health insurance Great bonus structure Overtime option Season perks i.e. Easter eggs Work with lots of lovely people Close bond with team mates Relaxed office environment

Cons

When there's a local accident sometimes traffic can be quite bad getting off the estate, however we have been told this is being looked into.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, South East England, England

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Portafina really is a great place to work. Everyone is friendly and helpful and will be rewarded for hard work. Training and support is provided for every employee and there are many perks such as generous payments into our pension plan, private medical insurance, life cover, rewards for people showing the company values, all expenses paid Christmas parties, food treats, and we even get a day off for our birthday. I have worked here for many many years and see myself being here for many more years to come, as I really do thoroughly enjoy my job and the support I receive.

Cons

The main car park gets busy. The 8am shift start however does help staff to have the choice of spaces.

Portafina2020-01-14
  2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- The company values create a positive and friendly work environment. - No day is ever the same; there's always new challenges and ideas. - My voice and ideas are heard and acknowledged. - Training is not only provided to newcomers - it is also provided to those that need refreshers. - If you're not sure on something, there is always multiple people around to explain it in a way that will make sense to you. - Full support is provided to all employees and management. - There are always avenues available to be able to progress within the company. - All managers/team leaders and senior management will go the extra mile to make you feel valued as an individual, and achievements are always recognised and celebrated. - Portafina has a great company culture, with opportunities to socialise and relax outside of work.

Cons

- In order for the company itself to grow and develop, you have to be able to adapt changes quickly. - To work at Portafina, you also need to be able to work efficiently under pressure, as there are deadlines to meet in target-based roles.

Advice to Management

Keep it up :)

Portafina2020-01-14

Discover more reviews about Portafina.