Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Authentic, Diverse, and Professional

6 Jun 2018 - Customer Success Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pracedo is unlike any other Salesforce consultancy in London. I have worked here for over three years and seen the company grow from a five-person start up to an international company with offices in London and Milan. We have such a diverse group of consultants; everyone here comes from different cultural, personal, and geographical backgrounds. And I think that makes us stronger as a group. But the two things everyone has in common is that we genuinely like working with each other, and we have a desire to deliver projects to our customers that we can be proud of. I think we are one of the most genuine and ethical Salesforce consultancies in London. We have a lot of fun in and outside the office (taking on the "escape room" challenges, sailing, company retreats, hanging out in our beanbag chairs in the office), while still maintaining an excellent reputation in the industry.

Cons

Pracedo has seen rapid growth in the three years I have been here, so at at times it can be a bit disorderly. You definitely have to be flexible and resilient!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work hard, play hard

1 Feb 2021 - Senior Consultant/Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Absolutely fantastic company culture. Honest, transparent, fun, everyone genuinely cares for eachother. No politics or negativity, everybody is approachable, helpful and a nice person - Exposed to new learning experiences constantly, meaning that you can learn new skills really fast and grow really quickly - High level of trust placed in employees, there is no micromanagement and a high level of autonomy - Good office location, nice perks e.g. the wellness benefit allowance and the health discounts, sometimes the CEO and COO randomly sends us gifts and cookies

Cons

- Everybody is really busy and time-starved, affecting work life balance - Due to the above, there is less structure/process and less support for high challenge situations - Annual leave is on the low side

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Like a big family

1 Feb 2021 - Junior Salesforce Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It feels like the company really care about you, no matter your role. There is lots of diversity: many women and POC in a tech company which is a welcome surprise! Everyone tries their best to have a good relationship with everyone else, including senior management. COO/CEO don't hide away in a room but mingle with everyone else to create a cohesive and familial environment. Great company perks too.

Cons

Organisation could be a bit better - but we are navigating business in the midst of a pandemic and Pracedo have a strong feedback culture, so they are aware that this is an issue and are working actively to resolve it.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pracedo.