Pracedo - A rewarding place to work, fuelled by a hard-working yet fun company culture | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A rewarding place to work, fuelled by a hard-working yet fun company culture"

Current Employee - Commercial Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A friendly and hard-working environment driven by great senior management who are regarded highly in Salesforce. Pracedo is going through some very positive change with growing headcount in the UK and Europe. The team is highly talented and multicultural, with opportunities to travel. Senior management is building a class leading mentorship programme for consultants to grow along with the company. Good salary and company perks. Get thrown into the deep-end which means you're forced to learn fast!

Cons

Can be frantic at times, but that's just the nature of a growing company going through change. Slightly lower than average holiday allowance for the UK, though on the whole it's an extremely flexible working environment - you get back what you put in.

Continue reading
    Pracedo2018-07-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people / Great culture!"

Former Employee - Salesforce Consultant in London, England

I worked at Pracedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was introduced to the Consulting and Salesforce world when I joined Pracedo back in 2014, which paved the way for my career to date. I'm very proud to be one of the first four people to join Pracedo back in 2014. I have recently visited the office when passing through London, and it's amazing to see how far the company has come in the past two years. Great work hard / play hard culture. I would highly recommend anyone to work here if given the chance.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Continue reading
    Pracedo2018-06-21
  2. "Great place to work within a friendly team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great company vibe in the office, with easy access to upper management team when needed. - Still feels like a start up, employee ideas for company growth, events and marketing always listened to. - Good on-boarding for new starters with posititive and proactive mentoring style approach. - Once confident on processes you are able to self manage and not be too micro-managed. - Good location in London with lots of after office meals, events and activities arranged. - Lots of opportunity to expand skills and knowledge across all elements of Salesforce.

Cons

Been here a year and no cons yet

Pracedo2018-06-07

Discover more reviews about Pracedo.