Pracedo - A rewarding place to work, fuelled by a hard-working yet fun company culture | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A rewarding place to work, fuelled by a hard-working yet fun company culture"

Current Employee - Commercial Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A friendly and hard-working environment driven by great senior management who are regarded highly in Salesforce. Pracedo is going through some very positive change with growing headcount in the UK and Europe. The team is highly talented and multicultural, with opportunities to travel. Senior management is building a class leading mentorship programme for consultants to grow along with the company. Good salary... and company perks. Get thrown into the deep-end which means you're forced to learn fast!

Cons

Can be frantic at times, but that's just the nature of a growing company going through change. Slightly lower than average holiday allowance for the UK, though on the whole it's an extremely flexible working environment - you get back what you put in.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Pracedo has overcome a few hurdles recently but has become a highly enjoyable place to work. It's noticeable! Continue recruiting and cultivating good talent and reward those that have been loyal to the brand.

Pracedo2018-07-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people / Great culture!"

Former Employee - Salesforce Consultant in London, England

I worked at Pracedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was introduced to the Consulting and Salesforce world when I joined Pracedo back in 2014, which paved the way for my career to date. I'm very proud to be one of the first four people to join Pracedo back in 2014. I have recently visited the office when passing through London, and it's amazing to see how far the company has come in the past two years. Great work hard / play hard culture. I would highly... recommend anyone to work here if given the chance.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Pracedo2018-06-21
  2. "Authentic, Diverse, and Professional"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pracedo is unlike any other Salesforce consultancy in London. I have worked here for over three years and seen the company grow from a five-person start up to an international company with offices in London and Milan. We have such a diverse group of consultants; everyone here comes from different cultural, personal, and geographical backgrounds. And I think that makes us stronger as a group. But the two things... everyone has in common is that we genuinely like working with each other, and we have a desire to deliver projects to our customers that we can be proud of. I think we are one of the most genuine and ethical Salesforce consultancies in London. We have a lot of fun in and outside the office (taking on the "escape room" challenges, sailing, company retreats, hanging out in our beanbag chairs in the office), while still maintaining an excellent reputation in the industry.

Cons

Pracedo has seen rapid growth in the three years I have been here, so at at times it can be a bit disorderly. You definitely have to be flexible and resilient!

Pracedo2018-06-06

Discover more reviews about Pracedo.