Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lovely company to work for

2 Jun 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really decent people doing a great job with always the best intentions. Pracedo has a really healthy set of values. There is no politics and it's very transparent what good looks like. That's delivering a great project that makes the customer happy and enables us to make a profit. In a consultancy that's a breath of fresh air and gives a level of freedom and honesty that's hard to find. Pracedo is small enough that everyone matters as an individual and everyone cares about each other and Matt invests a lot in making sure we all have fun and have good social events etc. Being part of a company where everyone counts and doing a good job is more important than the politics is so rare and we are really lucky to have that.

Cons

Can be a little chaotic sometimes! And being a small, growing company can sometimes mean a bit of work overload but that is all part of growing. What can be difficult but it's true of everywhere is that we're all just figuring it out. But what's good about that is that we're all in it together and no one feels dumb asking questions.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work hard, play hard

1 Feb 2021 - Senior Consultant/Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Absolutely fantastic company culture. Honest, transparent, fun, everyone genuinely cares for eachother. No politics or negativity, everybody is approachable, helpful and a nice person - Exposed to new learning experiences constantly, meaning that you can learn new skills really fast and grow really quickly - High level of trust placed in employees, there is no micromanagement and a high level of autonomy - Good office location, nice perks e.g. the wellness benefit allowance and the health discounts, sometimes the CEO and COO randomly sends us gifts and cookies

Cons

- Everybody is really busy and time-starved, affecting work life balance - Due to the above, there is less structure/process and less support for high challenge situations - Annual leave is on the low side

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Like a big family

1 Feb 2021 - Junior Salesforce Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It feels like the company really care about you, no matter your role. There is lots of diversity: many women and POC in a tech company which is a welcome surprise! Everyone tries their best to have a good relationship with everyone else, including senior management. COO/CEO don't hide away in a room but mingle with everyone else to create a cohesive and familial environment. Great company perks too.

Cons

Organisation could be a bit better - but we are navigating business in the midst of a pandemic and Pracedo have a strong feedback culture, so they are aware that this is an issue and are working actively to resolve it.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pracedo.