1. "Lovely company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really decent people doing a great job with always the best intentions. Pracedo has a really healthy set of values. There is no politics and it's very transparent what good looks like. That's delivering a great project that makes the customer happy and enables us to make a profit. In a consultancy that's a breath of fresh air and gives a level of freedom and honesty that's hard to find. Pracedo is small enough that everyone matters as an individual and everyone cares about each other and Matt invests a lot in making sure we all have fun and have good social events etc. Being part of a company where everyone counts and doing a good job is more important than the politics is so rare and we are really lucky to have that.

Cons

Can be a little chaotic sometimes! And being a small, growing company can sometimes mean a bit of work overload but that is all part of growing. What can be difficult but it's true of everywhere is that we're all just figuring it out. But what's good about that is that we're all in it together and no one feels dumb asking questions.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great team, not so great management"

1.0
    Current Employee - Salesforce Functional Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time

Pros

Great learning environment and team culture

Cons

Not great feedback or mentorship

2. "A rewarding place to work, fuelled by a hard-working yet fun company culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Commercial Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A friendly and hard-working environment driven by great senior management who are regarded highly in Salesforce. Pracedo is going through some very positive change with growing headcount in the UK and Europe. The team is highly talented and multicultural, with opportunities to travel. Senior management is building a class leading mentorship programme for consultants to grow along with the company. Good salary and company perks. Get thrown into the deep-end which means you're forced to learn fast!

Cons

Can be frantic at times, but that's just the nature of a growing company going through change. Slightly lower than average holiday allowance for the UK, though on the whole it's an extremely flexible working environment - you get back what you put in.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Pracedo.