Pret A Manger - Disappointing | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Disappointing"

Former Employee - Team Member Star in London, England

I worked at Pret A Manger for more than 2 years

Pros

Good food allowance and 50% discount. Serious about (paid) breaks and holidays. Food for homeless at the end of the day.

Cons

Clear talking is just marketing: if they have a bad opinion about you, forget any clear feedback. A lot of pressure. The workload can be very challenging especially compared with the wage. With a bossy manager your life might become really hard and sickening. The coffee calling system is messy during busy hours, I stopped thinking to step up as a barista because of that.

Advice to Management

I do not give any advice to management, they are always right of course.

Pret A Manger2016-05-20

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.