Pret A Manger - Worst first day experience | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Worst first day experience"

Former Employee - Team Member in London, England

I worked at Pret A Manger

Pros

Nothing at all..... Not even a 0.0005 star

Cons

Management don't speak one bit of English Staff in the kitchen don't speak English It's really hard to communicate Lies about family team vibes They don't recruit you for your work ethic So the team decides who gets in (I'm telling you NOW if you are not Italian, Hungarian, Spanish or polish they won't pick you in LONDON) Ethnic and racial issues (if you don't believe me go to few stores ask who's a white...

Advice to Management

Hire British people Practice English at work rather than using your language And stop listening to your fella country boys or girls of their stupid feed back Stop recruit only your people

Pret A Manger2016-09-26

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.