Pret A Manger - Favouritism | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Favouritism"

Former Employee - Team Member in London, England

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free meal on shifts Staff discount

Cons

Strong favouritism Only comfortable place to work if you belong to certain races Too many team leaders in one shop Different team leader giving different instruction that newcomers dont know which to follow

Advice to Management

Should practice fair treatment to all staff irregardless of new or old. Favouritism is widely practice in my shop and staff that joined couple of month before me could make certain request that she/he doesnt like doing and the team leaders who all happened to be from the same country they came from, just agreed to her/his request and the duty will be handed to new staff like me....worst job and worst branch to work in...

Pret A Manger2017-07-22

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.