Pret A Manger - Team Member star | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
Cons
  • "I'm often on shifts where team members are talking to each other in front of me in polish" (in 26 reviews)

• "Sometimes working extra long hours and extra days in the week" (in 23 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Team Member star"

Pros

-Relative good payment
- Clean job place

Cons

- hard hard working culture, to much pressure to be working 100% every sec.

Advice to Management

make it easy

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "best job i ever hat. pays really well with chance of earning $200- to $300 extra for passing a mystery shopper"

Former Employee - Barista In Training in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Barista In Training in New York, NY (US)

Pros

can earn additional $200-$300 weekly for passing mystery shopper, has open house interviewevry staurday at union square branch, easy job if your are a cashier all you have to do is look at what the customers have selected(cause its like self serve) then ring them up. no moving required. weekly or in my case bi- weekly tips may not be much but it always bought my metro cards. weekly pay.

Cons

its just my misfortune that my team leader was a racist prick. but every one else is really kool from the head to the kitchen staff.

Advice to Management

u guys really seemed to care about us. that's good but when i started i was new to america and i did not know what to do my racist team leader was discrimating against me.. so i quit and i regretted it.

"Careless"

Former Employee - Team Member
    Former Employee - Team Member

Pros

good pay.
    weekends off.
    early closing.

Cons

no part-time availability.
    understaffed.
    and unfair decisions made by management.

Advice to Management

most of your employees don't look forward to working there because you are staring them down every second. they make one little mistake that doesn't affect the restaurant what so ever and act like it's the biggest deal ever. happy employees make happy customers.

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.