Pret A Manger - Don't work for Pret - Discrimiation from managers - bad HR experience | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Don't work for Pret - Discrimiation from managers - bad HR experience"

Former Employee - Team Member Star in London, England

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great team mates, food is good but tastes the same after a while

Cons

Terrible managing style. I wanted to raise grievance against my manager for shouting at me and finding fault in everything I did. HR is a waste of time it took a long time before anyone responded when I called. Team Members are treated really bad they are ignored whn they have problems. Poorly trained. Stress is too much. Not worth. Never again

Advice to Management

Deal with the dishonesty in Pret. You make a lot of promises but just push us to exhaustion. The pay is low and your promises are fake. Dishonest company.

Pret A Manger2019-04-03

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.