Pret A Manger - I don't recommend Pret | Glassdoor.co.uk

"I don't recommend Pret"

Former Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free food but all food companies offer free food for breaks nothing special. Nice collegues and hardworking team that deserve better

Cons

What a nightmare Pret A Manger is!! I can only recommend to join a union and study your rights. Managers and leaders for the most part are discriminatory, they favour who they like and bully those they don't like. Some leaders are great but they don't promote the good ones. Abuse seems their only leadership style. I don't recommend Pret at all. Too many lies and not enough pay for the stress. Don't start there.

Advice to Management

What is your training for managers?? Why are many so careless and some so rude and bullying?? What is your problem???

Pret A Manger2019-04-22
  1. "Pret"

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time

Pros

Free drinks Free croissants/ baked goods

Cons

Early morning shifts Have to lift heavy boxes

Pret A Manger2018-11-06

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.