Pret A Manger - DON'T APPLY!! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"DON'T APPLY!!"

Former Employee - Team Leader

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You meet great coworkers that get you through the day and build a friendship with outside of the company. You meet customers that adore you and understand your daily stress.

Cons

You have disgusting managers that only worry about themselves and their pockets. They show you only one side of themselves..theres always another side. If you are a parent you wont be able to attend to any emergency for your child. HR also takes management side. They arent truly for employees.

Advice to Management

Learn how to speak to your employees. Never threaten an employee. Be honest and upfront. Put your employess first. Without them...THERE'S NO PRET. You need employees "put customers first".

Pret A Manger2019-06-05
  1. "Assistant pret a manger"

Current Employee - Team Member in London, England

I have been working at Pret A Manger full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am currently team member star at pret a manger at Albermale street,Green Park.working at Pret it just a dream that came true.I had a passion to customer service and busy environment I have learned very much during my probation period thanks to the amazing team who supported me lots

Cons

The current issue it the early morning that was a bit the down side as a mother of a child I did need to arrange someone who can look after my child as I leave home at 3:45 am

Pret A Manger2019-07-10

"Good flexible work in hospitality"

Former Employee - Team Member

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible, easy to access, good food

Cons

Wage, training and no opportunity to grow

Pret A Manger2019-08-23

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.