Pret A Manger - Pret was a stressful and busy job that seeks perfection and expects you to actually be perfect | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Pret was a stressful and busy job that seeks perfection and expects you to actually be perfect"

Former Employee - Kitchen Closer in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is really decent compared to similar jobs. Opportunity for bonus every week and other bonuses for doing a great job. Free meals. 50% off from items not made in the kitchen.

Cons

Horrible management, sometimes I felt like I should become manager so that things could run correctly. Hours not all accounted for. Took them a whole month to actual put my raise on my check after they had said they would. Tips that we were getting kept getting stolen and management said they couldn't do nothing about it. No sick days or hospital days , if your missing for whatever reason your bonus is taken away for...

Advice to Management

Make sure your hiring people with good management skills and some that can treat their employees with respect and make sure the workers are happy with their job.

Pret A Manger2013-10-08

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15
  2. "Working at Pret A Manger"

Former Employee - Team Member

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time

Pros

-Set hours - Free food during breaks

Cons

- Hours aren't that flexible - your experience depends greatly on the manager at your location

Pret A Manger2019-04-18

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.