Pret A Manger - Terrible experience one of the worst jobs I've ever had. no wonder people quit this job so easily | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Terrible experience one of the worst jobs I've ever had. no wonder people quit this job so easily"

I worked at Pret A Manger

Pros

Co-workers are great and there are a lot of incentives.

Cons

Pretty much everything is a con -lots of stress -under payed -long hours/ short brakes -terrible management -really unflexible schedule

Pret A Manger2014-12-26
  1. "Very fun to work for"

Former Employee - Barista

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good friendly staff and environment

Cons

Pay wasn't as good as other places

Pret A Manger2019-11-16
  2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Hot Chef in London, England

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pret is a great company for people who are seeking either full time jobs or part-time as they have a varied start and finish and each shop has their own opening and closing times. The people who work there are generally very nice, young and friendly.

Cons

Some of the staff in higher positions aren't experienced enough in my opinion which makes for poor management in some cases. But this isn't specific to Pret A Manger itself, it's a general London Restaurant chain management problem.

Advice to Management

Please listen to your staff and their requests. Don't overwork people just because they're good at their jobs - they normally won't say no to any extra work

Pret A Manger2019-11-16

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.