There are newer employer reviews for Prudential plc

People management is key for Prudential

Current Employee - Senior Manager
Current Employee - Senior Manager

Pros

Good regional network, federated model so local entities are relatively independent, and yet able to leverage on expertise across the region.

Cons

Generally, local business has poor human resource management with insufficient attention towards on executive training and development, or cross-placements. Promotions are handed out based on years of service, or to fill out gaps at the top, rather than assessment of an individual's real competency or capability to lead.

Advice to Management

Leverage on Prudential's global footprint - across insurance and asset management - in order to groom and grow your talent pool.

Other Employee Reviews for Prudential plc

1. Hard Woking

Former Employee - Accounting Manager in Seoul (South Korea)
    Former Employee - Accounting Manager in Seoul (South Korea)

Pros

You can get career advantage in your career path. Prudential is providing most intesive environent. If you go to senior managerial level, you could get reward from company. Prudential has many affilates in the world. if you prove yourself, you can get a some opportunity to grow at anywhare. Prudential's strengthen is asset management and VUL products. Insurance products have combined with funding.

Cons

pretty hard work. a lot of overtime work. a lack of benefits for employee. need to deveop system. that means a lot of work had done mannually. complicated and unnesessary policies. need to improve business manner

Advice to Management

Give employees feedback fairly and correctly. Feedback could give them motivation.

2. awesome, after school days, best times of my life!

I worked at Prudential plc full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

brilliant training, equal opportunities, recognise and reward hard work. flexible working and the best in the business

Cons

fair but firm employers that recognise the loyalty of employees

Advice to Management

re-employ me!