"Took me years to get over my experience at Real Science Communications"

1.0
    Former Employee - Medical Writer in London, England

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Could be useful for getting into Med Comms as a medical writer.

Cons

When I was there it was very hierarchical with high turnover of staff. Favouritism and blame culture was common. Medical writers appeared to be treated less favourably than the account staff and so called weaker ones were targeted rather than given a sporting chance to improve.

Continue reading

Publicis Health Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. At Real Science we strive to ensure that all employees feel supported and have a management structure in which they have confidence. It is not clear how recent your experience was but please be assured that we currently have in place a strong management training and mentorship programme combined with 360o engagement feedback so that any issues are rapidly identified and resolved. We also invest heavily in professional development initiatives so that our team have the opportunities to achieve their full potential both as individuals and also as a team. Our scientific team are at the heart of our service offering – providing the expertise that our clients see as our differentiator. The successes and growth we have achieved in the past couple of years is in no small way down to the caliber, strength and motivation of the whole team at Real Science.

1. "Very nice company, friendly environment and great benefits."

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team is very friendly and professional.

Cons

Not much chance for advancement.

2. "What they do is not what they say"

2.0
    Current Employee - Vice President/Senior Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are some very smart people

Cons

Leadership will protect themselves at the expense of the work, the culture, and morale.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Publicis Health.