Publicis Health - Real Science = real opportunities | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Real Science = real opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Real Science is a friendly company where employees are treated as individuals and the management are genuinely invested in their wellbeing, growth and development. I have worked in a number of agencies over the years and this is by far the one that focuses most on its people. - Standards and expectations are high. For me, this is one of the biggest plus points because it means I can be proud of what we do. Only... last week, a senior-level client said the following about one of our pieces of work: "To say I am blown away would be an understatement." This is the kind of feedback I love to receive and there are many more similar examples I could give. - The environment is highly collaborative, both between junior and senior members of the team, and between the account handling and writing functions. - People are promoted on merit and not length of service, and many of our staff have risen through the ranks in recognition of the growth in their skills and experience. - As part of the Publicis network, we benefit from exposure to a wide range of specialities outside of medical education, including advertising, PR and digital, meaning we develop a broader understanding of our industry than we would at an independent medical education agency. - There are ample opportunities for learning at all levels - there are dedicated training programmes for both the junior and senior levels; we hold regular lunch and learns with our sister agencies who sit in the same building; and there are a large number of highly talented and experienced individuals who are happy to give their time and share their knowledge with anybody who is interested. - We have a good sense of humour - sometimes it's more subtle than that of our bolder advertising colleagues but it's definitely there! - In short, Real Science has the best of both worlds: the feel of a small company with the opportunities afforded by a large network.

Cons

- Sometimes communication within the agency could be better (though in all honesty, this is the case in every med comms agency I have worked in - somewhat ironic!) - We are constrained by some of the rules and regulations that come hand-in-hand with being part of a large network

Publicis Health2017-11-19
  1. "Tardis Medical - A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Chalfont Saint Peter, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

A fast paced and innovative company that stays one step ahead of the curve. They seem to get the 'people fit' right and it has been a pleasure to work here so far.

Cons

The IT help can be a bit frustrating at times.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Communication and collaboration are the key to a happy and motivated work force.

Publicis Health2018-08-22
  2. "Does not care for it's employees"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Saatchi & Saatchi wellness general manager

Cons

Employee welfare schemes are just for show, senior management does not care about staff welfare. Low staff retention. Bullying culture. 1 year in a post before being able to apply for other positions internally.

Publicis Health2018-05-30

Discover more reviews about Publicis Health.