Publicis Health - Real Science = real opportunities | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Real Science = real opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Real Science is a friendly company where employees are treated as individuals and the management are genuinely invested in their wellbeing, growth and development. I have worked in a number of agencies over the years and this is by far the one that focuses most on its people.
- Standards and expectations are high. For me, this is one of the biggest plus points because it means I can be proud of what we do. Only last week, a senior-level client said the following about one of our pieces of work: "To say I am blown away would be an understatement." This is the kind of feedback I love to receive and there are many more similar examples I could give.
- The environment is highly collaborative, both between junior and senior members of the team, and between the account handling and writing functions.
- People are promoted on merit and not length of service, and many of our staff have risen through the ranks in recognition of the growth in their skills and experience.
- As part of the Publicis network, we benefit from exposure to a wide range of specialities outside of medical education, including advertising, PR and digital, meaning we develop a broader understanding of our industry than we would at an independent medical education agency.
- There are ample opportunities for learning at all levels - there are dedicated training programmes for both the junior and senior levels; we hold regular lunch and learns with our sister agencies who sit in the same building; and there are a large number of highly talented and experienced individuals who are happy to give their time and share their knowledge with anybody who is interested.
- We have a good sense of humour - sometimes it's more subtle than that of our bolder advertising colleagues but it's definitely there!
- In short, Real Science has the best of both worlds: the feel of a small company with the opportunities afforded by a large network.

Cons

- Sometimes communication within the agency could be better (though in all honesty, this is the case in every med comms agency I have worked in - somewhat ironic!)
- We are constrained by some of the rules and regulations that come hand-in-hand with being part of a large network

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company Culture"

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

Everyone is so friendly and welcoming which made settling in really easy. The exposure to the different agencies is great and I'm looking forward to learning more about them. The interview process was also seamless which gave me a great feeling about the company from the start and there's lots of development opportunities to get involved in. Really excited for my future at Publicis Health!

Cons

I can't think of any.

2. "Incredible Work Environment!"

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

The agencies within Publicis create an energetic and creative environment that makes me excited to come into work every day. Everyone has a friendly demeanour, which allows for a great level of communication and more opportunities to collaborate with other teams.

Cons

The location is on the district line, which tends to have issues, but the building and complex are beautiful. If the complex were in another location that would be ideal.

Discover more reviews about Publicis Health.