Publicis Health - Real Science = real opportunities | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Real Science = real opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Real Science is a friendly company where employees are treated as individuals and the management are genuinely invested in their wellbeing, growth and development. I have worked in a number of agencies over the years and this is by far the one that focuses most on its people. - Standards and expectations are high. For me, this is one of the biggest plus points because it means I can be proud of what we do. Only... last week, a senior-level client said the following about one of our pieces of work: "To say I am blown away would be an understatement." This is the kind of feedback I love to receive and there are many more similar examples I could give. - The environment is highly collaborative, both between junior and senior members of the team, and between the account handling and writing functions. - People are promoted on merit and not length of service, and many of our staff have risen through the ranks in recognition of the growth in their skills and experience. - As part of the Publicis network, we benefit from exposure to a wide range of specialities outside of medical education, including advertising, PR and digital, meaning we develop a broader understanding of our industry than we would at an independent medical education agency. - There are ample opportunities for learning at all levels - there are dedicated training programmes for both the junior and senior levels; we hold regular lunch and learns with our sister agencies who sit in the same building; and there are a large number of highly talented and experienced individuals who are happy to give their time and share their knowledge with anybody who is interested. - We have a good sense of humour - sometimes it's more subtle than that of our bolder advertising colleagues but it's definitely there! - In short, Real Science has the best of both worlds: the feel of a small company with the opportunities afforded by a large network.

Cons

- Sometimes communication within the agency could be better (though in all honesty, this is the case in every med comms agency I have worked in - somewhat ironic!) - We are constrained by some of the rules and regulations that come hand-in-hand with being part of a large network

Publicis Health2017-11-19
  1. "Very nice company, friendly environment and great benefits."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team is very friendly and professional.

Cons

Not much chance for advancement.

Publicis Health2019-08-09
  2. "Great Company...Miss Working There."

Former Employee - Senior Producer in New York, NY

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture and atmosphere. Teams generally worked hard to be supportive of my role and would take the time to communicate well. My role always has challenges, so almost each person tried very hard to make it easier.

Cons

I was with Medicus, then Digitas Health supported Heartbeat for a period of time and came back to Medicus. They were unfortunately barely breathing and basically Digitas Health was pretty much stalled. I feel the market changed and we missed it, and a number of client expectations in that time.

Advice to Management

I loved it there, great office and people. Hopefully, the leadership continues to have great foresight with future opportunities.

Publicis Health2019-12-09

Discover more reviews about Publicis Health.