"The people are great, but the work culture is CRAP"

2.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Publicis Health is a fantastic place to build your skill set and learn about medical communications. The exposure to clients and intense project management provides a place to learn from the best and develop in this field.

Cons

It is clear that some agencies within PHUK are better equipped than others and it is sad to see that some teams struggle to keep junior staff who are new to this busy industry. Some agencies, such as Real Science, have most junior members working 9 hour days working through their lunch hour, resulted in feeling overwhelmed. Across the entire floor however, many people, especially those new to the industry, overwork, burn out out and either leave, or stay to end up resenting a place who puts little value on degree-educated individuals. The rushed nature in the client and writing team’s work results in a bad experience for all involved and while they need more people to carry the load, the turnover rate prevents a stable, happy team from forming (or lasting long!) Lastly, it seems they take way too long to promote those who are well deserving, so people end up leaving instead of growing with Publicis, which is a shame. There is structure and progression paths in place, but no common sense used to meet the needs of the employee.

Continue reading

Publicis Health Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review – we really value your honest feedback. A healthy work-life balance is something we strive for at Publicis Health and we take your concerns very seriously. We recognise that agency life can be fast-paced; that’s why Real Science offers flexible working hours and duvet days – please do take advantage of these perks! Please be assured that we really do value the contributions of every single employee and we’re committed to investing in their career development. Line managers have regular meetings with their direct reports as well as more formal reviews twice a year. Promotions are assessed on a quarterly basis, and we encourage ongoing recognition of individual team members through initiatives such as ‘Hero of the Month’ and the fifth floor innovation award. We’d like the opportunity to address your concerns and would ask that you reach out to the HR team, in confidence, to discuss this further. Please drop us an email at: Katherine.Brunsdon@publicishealth.com.

1. "Very nice company, friendly environment and great benefits."

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team is very friendly and professional.

Cons

Not much chance for advancement.

2. "What they do is not what they say"

2.0
    Current Employee - Vice President/Senior Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are some very smart people

Cons

Leadership will protect themselves at the expense of the work, the culture, and morale.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Publicis Health.