Publicis Health - A fantastic company with lots to offer. | Glassdoor.co.uk

"A fantastic company with lots to offer."

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s a fast-paced environment, with amazing employees and opportunities to learn something new everyday. A rewarding job, where a love of helping people and working in science can be combined with project management skills.

Cons

A busy environment which can sometimes become stressful if you don’t quickly learn how to prioritise tasks and ask for support from your team.

Advice to Management

It would be amazing to have a clearer distinction between the specific tasks to be undertaken in each role - to ensure that everyone knows what is expected of them, and how to progress to higher levels more quickly. This would also be particularly helpful for new starters to learn what their responsibilities are and to learn what they can delegate upwards.

Publicis Health2018-02-08
  1. "Very nice company, friendly environment and great benefits."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team is very friendly and professional.

Cons

Not much chance for advancement.

Publicis Health2019-08-09
  2. "Great Company...Miss Working There."

Former Employee - Senior Producer in New York, NY

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture and atmosphere. Teams generally worked hard to be supportive of my role and would take the time to communicate well. My role always has challenges, so almost each person tried very hard to make it easier.

Cons

I was with Medicus, then Digitas Health supported Heartbeat for a period of time and came back to Medicus. They were unfortunately barely breathing and basically Digitas Health was pretty much stalled. I feel the market changed and we missed it, and a number of client expectations in that time.

Advice to Management

I loved it there, great office and people. Hopefully, the leadership continues to have great foresight with future opportunities.

Publicis Health2019-12-09

Discover more reviews about Publicis Health.