1. "Build a fantastic career in recruitment!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Process Manager in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Having worked for Pulse myself for nearly 15 years, it is clear that there is encouragement to develop our own management internally, instead of employing managers from outside the business, which gives us a key USP against competitors. Career development is so important and the pathway is visible from day one. There are a number of benefits including good basic annual leave, opportunity to buy/sell holiday, online discounts portal, health insurance to cover you/partner/family, as well as a pension scheme. Pulse is also invested in giving something back, so there are regular charity events and functions happening throughout the year, which the majority of people get involved in. I have and will continue to recommend anyone to work here, whether you want a career in recruitment, admin, HR, marketing, finance. The opportunities are endless!

Cons

Parking onsite at our office is a bit of a nightmare!

Continue reading
    Pulse (UK)2019-01-26

Pulse (UK) Response

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very passionate about supporting our employees to help them to grow within Pulse and ICS; developing clear career paths and providing training and opportunities for progression is definitely a key focus across our business. We are committed to gathering and acting upon feedback from our employees, finding out what's important and having an impact on their experience here and will continue to do so. It's great to read about your positive experience thus far and I hope that you continue to develop and progress in your career here.

1. "great place!"

2.0

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK)2016-02-15

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you enjoy your working environment. As for helping lower management succeed, this is something we are currently working on and feel passionate about - we have recently developed our in-house Management Development programme and are continuing to focus on succession planning

2. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly team in the Manchester office and supportive Management. Internal incentives, bonuses, annual Christmas parties and other benefits such as buy/sell holiday and rewards and discount platform.

Cons

Nothing negative experienced so far.

Continue reading
    Pulse (UK)2020-03-09

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).