1. "Pulse"

5.0

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Clear view of how to progress within your career, which is outlined in the career pathway - Amazing training offered from day one with the on-boarding programme for both new starters and employees of longer service. -Many opportunities available and always encouraged to reach your highest potential - Friendly and social team - a variety of ways to win days out, prizes and awards. Quarterly trips out for great performance/achievements - Supported many charity's and puts a great effort in to raising money for a different charity each year, also employees can nominate and vote for a charity close to them. - An overall fun and friendly environment to work in, there is always team morale and fun incentives to work towards.

Cons

-Work load can sometimes become stressful, but this is always supported by management -Parking can sometimes be an issue

Pulse (UK)2019-02-01

Pulse (UK) Response

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you feel our on-boarding programme and ongoing development sets our people up for success and that the frequent team and charity events are contributing to a great working environment. It's especially great to see that you've noted that we have a a clear career pathway; we have an abundance of opportunities here at Pulse and within ICS and we look forward to having you progress your career with us!

1. "great place!"

2.0

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK)2016-02-15

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you enjoy your working environment. As for helping lower management succeed, this is something we are currently working on and feel passionate about - we have recently developed our in-house Management Development programme and are continuing to focus on succession planning

2. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly team in the Manchester office and supportive Management. Internal incentives, bonuses, annual Christmas parties and other benefits such as buy/sell holiday and rewards and discount platform.

Cons

Nothing negative experienced so far.

Continue reading
    Pulse (UK)2020-03-09

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).