1. "Great Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Contract Coordinator in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company with wonderful people

Cons

I haven’t experienced anything negative, so cons to state.

Continue reading

Pulse (UK) Response

June 14, 2019HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read about your positive experience thus far and I hope that you continue to develop and progress in your career here.

1. "great place!"

2.0

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you enjoy your working environment. As for helping lower management succeed, this is something we are currently working on and feel passionate about - we have recently developed our in-house Management Development programme and are continuing to focus on succession planning

"A great company with great people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I think the most important aspect of a job is working with people that genuinely care about what they do. At Pulse, I got that impression from day one and I haven't changed my mind since! Everyone is really friendly and helpful and it makes doing my job even more enjoyable. Pulse are very strong when it comes to internal career progression; it feels like managers really advocate for their teams to grow and move up within the company. There is also transparency about how to develop and a clear understanding of what you need to do to achieve the next step up in your career. The benefits at Pulse are pretty good too, including a decent holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy/sell days. There is also a lot of emphasis put on raising money for charity which means lots of internal events, cake sales and collaborations. Overall a great company to work for and I'm so pleased to be part of the team!

Cons

Could be more flexible with working hours (start/finish times)

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).