Purr Digital - Great opportunity | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great opportunity"

Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in London, England

I worked at Purr Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a junior developer at Purr, I learned a huge amount in the short time I was there, and was well supported by senior devs and management.

Cons

Nothing really, overall experience was positive.

Purr Digital2019-09-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The dream agency workplace"

Former Employee - Senior Developer

I worked at Purr Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really friendly and relaxed working environment, with flexible hours. Great communication between management and employees. Opportunity and freedom to develop skills in all areas.

Cons

Any small company that is growing rapidly would face with trying to find the most suitable technical processes to put in place.

Purr Digital2019-06-27
  2. "I will miss this place and these people"

I worked at Purr Digital for more than 3 years

Pros

Purr Group is a fantastic place to work. I worked for the company for a number of years and achieved a lot, both personally and professionally. I had to leave because I needed to move to another city, but if circumstances were different I have no doubt that I would still be a happy member of the team at Purr. They manage to strike a great balance between all things that are important to a company and workplace.... This goes from a great team atmosphere and a comfortable office to excellent projects and plenty of room for career development. There really is nothing that's lacking. If you happen to interview for Purr, or are potentially going to be working with/for them in another way then trust the positive feeling you get from the place and the people - you're not wrong.

Cons

Not much I can say here. I suppose that Purr is still a relatively small company, there's no getting away from that. So this means there may be some things that are important to you that are only available at big companies. Like if you wanted to travel a lot with work or something like that, or work in a team of 20+ developers, it's unlikely that you'll be able to do that with Purr as readily as you could with a... bigger company. Personally, this was never an issue for me, as I wanted that small-company mentality, even if it meant sacrificing some of the big-company perks. I don't want to speak on behalf of my former colleagues, but I'd imagine they would say the same too.

Advice to Management

You're doing great and I feel proud to have worked for such a place. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Purr Digital2019-04-08

Discover more reviews about Purr Digital.