Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Can Plan your Retirement

27 Feb 2020 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

R&R sessions / Company Activities for Employee Engagement / you can give stability to company if planning the retirement and do not have the spark of achieving your dreams.

Cons

Favoritism / highly disappointing appraisals / no incentives / very slow in providing promotion / you receive the performance feedback of your work during appraisals meeting

Continue reading

QX Global Group Response

Group CEO

Thankyou for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. Please reach out to us on askus@qxglobalgroup.com, so we can help you better with your concerns. We encourage an open door policy at QX and would like to hear your suggestions. Thank you for your time and dedication.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best Company

14 Jun 2021 - Account Assistant in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team Work, Supportive Staff, Flexible time hours

Cons

Nothing, everything was perfect in the company

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"A great place to work"

2 Jun 2021 - Marketing Executive in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

A collaborative culture, enthusiastic (and smart) people, and a comfortable environment that ripe for experimentation. The team always ready to help you do things you've never done before, which keeps the day-to-day fresh.

Cons

QX Global Group is growing really fast. There are definitely challenges with the growth. The pace can be intense

Continue reading

QX Global Group Response

Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. Your positive words encourage us to create an even better work environment for our QX family. ThankQ for your honesty and hard work. In case of any suggestions, please reach out on askus@qxglobalgroup.com.

Discover more reviews about QX Global Group.