Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best organization to kick start career in accounting

9 Apr 2021 - Accounts Apprentice in Brussel, Brussel
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freshers gets admitted first to the QX Academy where they are trained and their skills are polished. After completing training at academy, you get trained on floor too. Colleagues tends to be very supportive and helpful.

Cons

One may need to give some extra efforts to cope up with the work in beginning but once you learn time management, life at work becomes very amazing.

QX Global Group Response

Group CEO

Hello, Thankyou for your comment. Your positive words encourage us to create an even better environment for our QX family. Please feel free to drop in your suggestions on askus@qxglobalgroup.com. Thank you for your hard work. We look forward to a long association with you.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best Company

14 Jun 2021 - Account Assistant in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team Work, Supportive Staff, Flexible time hours

Cons

Nothing, everything was perfect in the company

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"A great place to work"

2 Jun 2021 - Marketing Executive in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

A collaborative culture, enthusiastic (and smart) people, and a comfortable environment that ripe for experimentation. The team always ready to help you do things you've never done before, which keeps the day-to-day fresh.

Cons

QX Global Group is growing really fast. There are definitely challenges with the growth. The pace can be intense

Continue reading

QX Global Group Response

Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. Your positive words encourage us to create an even better work environment for our QX family. ThankQ for your honesty and hard work. In case of any suggestions, please reach out on askus@qxglobalgroup.com.

Discover more reviews about QX Global Group.