Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company making excellent strides to put employees first

30 Apr 2021 - Content Marketing Manager in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Excellent company making great strides to put employees first • Really stepped up to take care of employees and their families during the COVID pandemic • Employee welfare is a top priority • Opportunity to grow • Family Culture

Cons

• Salaries vary tremendously even if roles are similar • Room for improvement when it comes to process-oriented activities

Continue reading

Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. We appreciate your honest feedback and will take it into consideration. QX is grateful for your hard work and dedication during all these years. We look forward for the same in future. Thank you once again for reaching out to us. Feel free to drop us an email on askus@qxglobalgroup.com. We would love to hear from you.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worked as accounts payable team

14 Jun 2021 - Accounts Officer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Getting the best exposure while working in the company and tend to learn new technology at its best

Cons

Almost worked 1 and half year in the company and work on the same department instead of getting new department as per the skills and knowledge

Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. We are glad to know that you had a good experience with us. We have noted your feedback, and that is something we will definitely be working on. Feel free to also reach out to us on askus@qxglobalgroup.com. ThankQ once again for your kind feedback.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"A great place to work"

2 Jun 2021 - Marketing Executive in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

A collaborative culture, enthusiastic (and smart) people, and a comfortable environment that ripe for experimentation. The team always ready to help you do things you've never done before, which keeps the day-to-day fresh.

Cons

QX Global Group is growing really fast. There are definitely challenges with the growth. The pace can be intense

Continue reading

Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. Your positive words encourage us to create an even better work environment for our QX family. ThankQ for your honesty and hard work. In case of any suggestions, please reach out on askus@qxglobalgroup.com.

Discover more reviews about QX Global Group.