"Fascinating work, friendly people"

5.0
    Current Employee - Cyber Security Consultant in Great Malvern, England

I have been working at QinetiQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is no shortage of work at QinetiQ, and it's all so different. You're given the time and space to explore topics in depth to produce quality outputs. The work/life balance is good and I'm able to work with the flexibility I need to perform at my best while also tending to a young family. There's a very collegiate atmosphere here, and I've found management approachable and helpful at all levels.

Cons

I work with a lot of people I'm deeply impressed by, but who don't seem to realise how good they are! That said, this sort of modesty is actually good to work with, so it's not really a negative.

Continue reading
    QinetiQ2019-09-01
  1. "Intelligent hard working people with a passion for their domain area"

5.0

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at QinetiQ

Pros

Management is trying their best to communicate business position, impact of government changes, new markets of interest and emerging opportunities. Organization is doing a great job of diversifying into commercial business and offering new opportunities for their current employees. Management team promotes from within and has been successful providing employees with new opportunities as current contracts come to completion.

Cons

When business tightens and you need to do more with less it is important that your peers share the same dedication to the business and have the same work ethic. The organization does a good job of rewarding performance but is not quick to act on non-performers. QinetiQ could do a better job of identifying bottom performers and dealing with them to ensure top performer moral.

Continue reading
    QinetiQ2013-06-27
  2. "Solid company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Network Administrator in Washington, DC

I worked at QinetiQ full-time

Pros

Good salary, great team members

Cons

none that I can think of

QinetiQ2020-04-16

Discover more reviews about QinetiQ.