1. "Great place to be"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

I have been working at QinetiQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fascinating and diverse environment offering huge breadth of experience, disciplines and projects; distributed working patters an enormous plus. A great example of flexible working and productivity working hand in hand

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
  1. "Intelligent hard working people with a passion for their domain area"

5.0

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at QinetiQ

Pros

Management is trying their best to communicate business position, impact of government changes, new markets of interest and emerging opportunities. Organization is doing a great job of diversifying into commercial business and offering new opportunities for their current employees. Management team promotes from within and has been successful providing employees with new opportunities as current contracts come to completion.

Cons

When business tightens and you need to do more with less it is important that your peers share the same dedication to the business and have the same work ethic. The organization does a good job of rewarding performance but is not quick to act on non-performers. QinetiQ could do a better job of identifying bottom performers and dealing with them to ensure top performer moral.

Continue reading
  2. "Solid company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Network Administrator in Washington, DC

I worked at QinetiQ full-time

Pros

Good salary, great team members

Cons

none that I can think of

Discover more reviews about QinetiQ.