1. "Easy, Quick process with inviting and engaging team!"

Current Employee - Operations Administration Assistant in Brentwood, England

I have been working at Quick Release full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Quick Release has numerous offices and opportunities around the world, specifically in the UK there are 8+ offices so are likely to find a suitable office or project for all applicants close to home. -The Recruitment process is straight forward, well maintained and regularly updated following understanding of feedback and reviews. -Close knit culture with staff and peers meaning the company is a joy to work for and finding support is easy and readily available. -Regular social events, great for team building if you move project or just to get to know the people you work with. -Annual global team event, you'll meet people you may deal with regularly but may not have met. Plus, you can socialize with CEO's, Directors and the back office team. -Great support system, QR_ will move mountains to support and encourage their staff. -Hard work is seen, noticed and recognised

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Project Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quick Release full-time for less than a year

Pros

My coworkers at QR have become some of my best friends! Everyone has an incredible attitude toward work - very positive and growth mindset centered. The work can be challenging at times, but there is always a group of supportive colleagues to reach out to for help.

Cons

As I mentioned, the work can be challenging, particularly in the first few months. There is definitely a learning curve, but no one expects you to know it all from the beginning. As long as you are open and eager to learn/ask questions, you can easily succeed.

2. "For those who love data"

Current Employee - Project Analyst in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Quick Release full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great corporate culture Lots of on the job training

Cons

Very young company, likely best for new grads

Discover more reviews about Quick Release.