Reddico - A Hidden Gem in the Kent Countryside | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A Hidden Gem in the Kent Countryside"

Current Employee - Senior SEO Consultant in Tonbridge, England
Current Employee - Senior SEO Consultant in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Before I started with Reddico I spent a long time looking for the right agency. Previously I had been running an agency of my own but when I sold up I wanted to take my time and pick the best possible company that not only offered a stable working environment but also one that I felt held similar values to my own.

When I say that Reddico not only met my expectations but completely blew them away, I am in no way exaggerating.

From driving a clear and true vision from the management to the very knowledgeable yet welcoming staff, Reddico has a balance that is rare in the world of digital and marketing agencies today.

Staff are well cared for, from generous benefits packages to human understanding and flexibility, their approach is a welcome breath of fresh air from the "corporate playing start-up" agencies that seem to dominate the south, this leads to staff actually being far more motivated to offer more in return, other companies should take note.

I hope to have many happy years here at Reddico.

Cons

There really isn't any that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Maintain your approach and vision and there is no end to how much you can grow.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Innovative and Energetic"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Bristol, England
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Bristol, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always utilising the latest techniques
    Using methods that go against the grain
    Transparent relationship with clients and employees
    Relaxed working environment
    Directors are real professionals in their fields

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Tonbridge, England
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reddico are a company who are currently doing everything right.

I think a lot of enterprises forget their employees aren't cattle. While results are important here as much as they are anywhere, an atmosphere has been crafted which encourages workers to achieve success not because they have to, but because they want to. In an age where corporate ethics are often championed ahead of human morality, Reddico demonstrate a rare and innovative approach to work life. And, most importantly, it’s one that's worked to see the company continue to rapidly grow on a yearly basis across all areas.

Regular work excursions and training days help to develop core marketing skills, while also bringing everyone closer as a team. The most recent addition to personal growth comes in the form of our PDDs (personal development days). These allow us to spend a day learning about something that will help us grow as an individual – whether it’s work-related or on a more personal level. By gifting employees this freedom to expand and improve themselves, everyone benefits.

Ultimately, the Reddico family is one I'm very happy and proud to be a part of.

Cons

Too many Liverpool fans.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing.

Discover more reviews about Reddico.