Reddico - A Hidden Gem in the Kent Countryside | Glassdoor.co.uk

"A Hidden Gem in the Kent Countryside"

Current Employee - Senior SEO Consultant in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time for less than a year

Pros

Before I started with Reddico I spent a long time looking for the right agency. Previously I had been running an agency of my own but when I sold up I wanted to take my time and pick the best possible company that not only offered a stable working environment but also one that I felt held similar values to my own. When I say that Reddico not only met my expectations but completely blew them away, I am in no way... exaggerating. From driving a clear and true vision from the management to the very knowledgeable yet welcoming staff, Reddico has a balance that is rare in the world of digital and marketing agencies today. Staff are well cared for, from generous benefits packages to human understanding and flexibility, their approach is a welcome breath of fresh air from the "corporate playing start-up" agencies that seem to dominate the south, this leads to staff actually being far more motivated to offer more in return, other companies should take note. I hope to have many happy years here at Reddico.

Cons

There really isn't any that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Maintain your approach and vision and there is no end to how much you can grow.

Reddico2018-04-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company that motivates you to be your best."

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Reddico is a dream, the environment is laid back but people are still professional in their approach, Their main focus is on culture and values, enabling them to confide in you and support your career ambitions. This excels you to be highly motivated and proactive when you are set a task. Monday morning blues are abolished at Reddico; I never feel like I don't want to go into work as staff are looked... after so well. I hope other companies start to follow in Reddico's footsteps, the truly are a breath of fresh air! Here's to many more years to come at Reddico!

Cons

None that spring to mind.

Advice to Management

None

Reddico2019-08-15
  2. "Ideal in theory"

Former Employee - Former Employee in Tonbridge, England

I worked at Reddico full-time for more than a year

Pros

The directors don’t make you feel like you’re beneath them. Can talk to them like friends rather than someone who could fire you at any minute (which they wouldn’t). Lovely office space and tonnes of snacks. The yearly trip and quarterly events are great fun and a massive benefit. Cannot fault the 3 directors whatsoever.

Cons

Salary was quite low - some may prefer an annual trip abroad, others may want more money. Hard to please everyone. Massively cliquey. Feels a bit like high school at times with sly digs and comments being made out as “banter” which in a less casual environment probably wouldn’t be acceptable at all. Can tell who the favourites are.

Advice to Management

If someone is suffering and makes a complaint about someone else’s behaviour then take it seriously. The culture you’re creating is fab but there needs to be some sort of discipline if people step over the line.

Reddico2019-08-16

Reddico Response

October 8, 2019Director

Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'd like to thank you for the kind comments in regards to the culture and the direction that we were heading in at the time you were with us. You could see where we wanted to go and recognised that we were at the start of the journey. Since then we've made a lot of changes within the company which I'm proud of and I think you'd recognise as a big step forward. We are very much focused on empowering the team and making the decision that they feel is right for them, the company and the client. We've always taken complaints very seriously and would investigate anything raised to us directly. We would encourage anyone to come forward and we'd help them deal with any work or personal situation that they are facing. A couple of developments over the last 12 months, we've moved away from managers to coaches where anyone can choose their own coach. We've also introduced a mental health advisor at work who has a regular catch-ups with everyone in the company to help talk about any work or personal challenges, issues or concerns. In regards to the annual team trip, it's an interesting point of view that some may want to take the money instead. We have discussed this internally but feel its part of our culture, which makes us different and essential for building team spirit and giving this option could potentially have a negative long term impact on it. There are a couple of areas that we've looked at this year to remove this from being a consideration, firstly we've undertaken industry salary reviews across all departments in the business to ensure everyone is aligned and secondly we are trialing a profit sharing scheme so they the team can share in the success of the company. If you have any other thoughts or would like to discuss anything further please feel free to reach out to me directly on nick@reddico.co.uk Thanks again for your time in leaving this review and I wish you all the best for the future. Regards Nick Redding - Director

Discover more reviews about Reddico.