1. "Project Assistant"

4.0
    Current Employee - Project Assistant in Moyo

I have been working at Relief International full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Good remuneration. -Clear line of supervision and reporting. -Good work relation ship.

Cons

-No internal promotions. -Opportunities is given to only one region of the country-Western.

Continue reading

Relief International Response

August 16, 2018

Dear Reviewer, As always, we thank you for your service and caring to share your experience about the organization. We are glad that you found RI to be fulfilling in the areas of your compensation, work relationships (camaraderie) and the direct relationship with your supervisor. You also mentioned that there are no internal promotions, which is imprecise. RI created and has robust policies on internal mobility and promotions. We actually believe it is important and prefer to promote from within especially when an employee is a strong or perfect candidate for the vacancy. We should do better at making sure our internal processes and policies are properly communicated. We thank you for your input and should you have more questions, we are here to respond. We also hope that you continue to consider RI as a future employer.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment in spite of the challenges"

5.0

I have been working at Relief International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee friendly, opportunities to visit the field, and move internally.

Cons

Very limited resources. The workload can be overwhelming at times.

Continue reading
  2. "Lots going on with little guidance"

2.0
    Former Intern - Health Intern in Washington, DC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Relief International for less than a year

Pros

I learned a lot as an intern. I had to learn how to utilize innovative global health programs used for analyzing the effectiveness of global health interventions. It was exciting stuff!

Cons

My supervisor was never in the office. I saw him my first day and my last day. I was basically on my own and had to learn everything by myself for a project that I was told I would have to work on over the summer. There were other people in the office who were there to help, but in reality I had no direct line of communication with anyone.

Discover more reviews about Relief International.