Reportlinker - Great people, culture and ideas | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great people, culture and ideas"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Oxford, England

I worked at Reportlinker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent management team, open to new views and ideas, collaborative team, good people, great culture, head office is in a lovely location, amazing client base and developing products.

Cons

Information is a crowded space and so strong targeted marketing is needed to stand out and sales teams need a strong pitch to win larger deals.

Advice to Management

Keep coming up with great ideas and lsiten to the market place.

Reportlinker2016-11-03

Reportlinker Response

December 8, 2016Marketing Manager

Many thanks for your feedback on ReportLinker. For sure we'll keep innovating and innovating !

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people to work with!"

Current Contractor - Customer Success Manager in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker for less than a year

Pros

The best international environment I have worked in. Each person working at ReportLinker is extremely talented and on top of that, everyone is very kind. There is no unhealthy competition but people work as a team. You can be as creative as you wish and you can learn from working with others. I like the startup spirit, very understanding management, the independence and trust that you are given. It opens... creativity, helps to develop.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Reportlinker2018-12-19
  2. "Innovative company with a great team & atmosphere"

in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker

Pros

A great company to work for with a clear strategy and growth plan where employees can clearly see how they contribute to the business. We are constantly encouraged to suggest new ideas and challenge / improve processes even at the highest level. Great atmosphere throughout the company with a dynamic, ambitious and truly international group of people!

Cons

No real inconveniences. ReportLinker remains a relatively small company so career progression opportunities aren't as obvious as larger organisations. That being said, it is growing fast!

Advice to Management

Keep up the team-spirit & great atmosphere!

Reportlinker2017-02-09

Discover more reviews about Reportlinker.