Reportlinker - Très bonne expérience | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Très bonne expérience"

Former Employee - Ingénieur R&D in Lyon

I worked at Reportlinker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Une startup dynamique avec plein de bonnes idées et projets. Ambiance très sympa et motivante. Stack techno moderne. Liberté dans le choix des technos. Une direction qui a une vision.

Cons

Une équipe R&D qui manquait un peu d'interactivité et de travail en équipe, avec souvent une personne par projet. Absence de perspectives de d'évolution et de carrière.

Advice to Management

Si ce n'est pas déjà fait, je conseille à la R&D d'adopter une méthodologie agile.

Reportlinker2018-04-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people, culture and ideas"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Oxford, England

I worked at Reportlinker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent management team, open to new views and ideas, collaborative team, good people, great culture, head office is in a lovely location, amazing client base and developing products.

Cons

Information is a crowded space and so strong targeted marketing is needed to stand out and sales teams need a strong pitch to win larger deals.

Advice to Management

Keep coming up with great ideas and lsiten to the market place.

Reportlinker2016-11-03

Reportlinker Response

December 8, 2016Marketing Manager

Many thanks for your feedback on ReportLinker. For sure we'll keep innovating and innovating !

2. "Great people to work with!"

Current Contractor - Customer Success Manager in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker for less than a year

Pros

The best international environment I have worked in. Each person working at ReportLinker is extremely talented and on top of that, everyone is very kind. There is no unhealthy competition but people work as a team. You can be as creative as you wish and you can learn from working with others. I like the startup spirit, very understanding management, the independence and trust that you are given. It opens... creativity, helps to develop.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Reportlinker2018-12-19

Discover more reviews about Reportlinker.