1. "I really enjoyed it"

5.0
    Former Intern - Stage R&D in Lyon
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Reportlinker for less than a year

Pros

A small, very welcoming company, with a multicultural team. I was given a lot of freedom to experiment and come up with a solution to my internship project. Good supervision and regular mini meetings to keep everyone informed on others work

Cons

Not a lot of guidance

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An awful place."

1.0
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Lyon

I worked at Reportlinker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Honestly, can't find any. I have left this company and I'm just so much more happy now where I am. Better payroll, better conditions, amazing management team. Fortunately there are good companies with good people.

Cons

If you ever have an opportunity to work there, one word: RUN. This is the worst company I have ever seen, want to play it a little like "Google", we're cool and fun, management is just a couple of narcissic perverse. Hours are just insane, payroll not interesting at all but the worse is they will make you feel like you're worth nothing more.

2. "Great people to work with!"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Customer Success Manager in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker for less than a year

Pros

The best international environment I have worked in. Each person working at ReportLinker is extremely talented and on top of that, everyone is very kind. There is no unhealthy competition but people work as a team. You can be as creative as you wish and you can learn from working with others. I like the startup spirit, very understanding management, the independence and trust that you are given. It opens creativity, helps to develop.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Discover more reviews about Reportlinker.