Reportlinker - Great people to work with! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great people to work with!"

Current Contractor - Customer Success Manager in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker for less than a year

Pros

The best international environment I have worked in. Each person working at ReportLinker is extremely talented and on top of that, everyone is very kind. There is no unhealthy competition but people work as a team. You can be as creative as you wish and you can learn from working with others. I like the startup spirit, very understanding management, the independence and trust that you are given. It opens... creativity, helps to develop.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Reportlinker2018-12-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people, culture and ideas"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Oxford, England

I worked at Reportlinker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent management team, open to new views and ideas, collaborative team, good people, great culture, head office is in a lovely location, amazing client base and developing products.

Cons

Information is a crowded space and so strong targeted marketing is needed to stand out and sales teams need a strong pitch to win larger deals.

Advice to Management

Keep coming up with great ideas and lsiten to the market place.

Reportlinker2016-11-03

Reportlinker Response

December 8, 2016Marketing Manager

Many thanks for your feedback on ReportLinker. For sure we'll keep innovating and innovating !

2. "Good company"

I have been working at Reportlinker

Pros

Reportlinker is a growing company, it's exciting to feel and experience the changes as the company evolves. Its greatest assets are its employees from diverse backgrounds and cultures (dozens of nationalities), and their average age is quite young.

Cons

Need clearer communication on hours fexibility, it's stressful to not know clearly when you have to take a half a day off if you only really just missed an hour that you could easily make up for during the week. Many people stay late to finish their work properly, by choice and because the hours are supposed to be "flexible" but it's really not so clear for everyone.

Advice to Management

The company's so full of youths, maybe add more official team building activities besides the seminar and the year-end event.

Reportlinker2017-02-09

Discover more reviews about Reportlinker.