1. "Great people to work with!"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Customer Success Manager in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker for less than a year

Pros

The best international environment I have worked in. Each person working at ReportLinker is extremely talented and on top of that, everyone is very kind. There is no unhealthy competition but people work as a team. You can be as creative as you wish and you can learn from working with others. I like the startup spirit, very understanding management, the independence and trust that you are given. It opens creativity, helps to develop.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An awful place."

1.0
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Lyon

I worked at Reportlinker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Honestly, can't find any. I have left this company and I'm just so much more happy now where I am. Better payroll, better conditions, amazing management team. Fortunately there are good companies with good people.

Cons

If you ever have an opportunity to work there, one word: RUN. This is the worst company I have ever seen, want to play it a little like "Google", we're cool and fun, management is just a couple of narcissic perverse. Hours are just insane, payroll not interesting at all but the worse is they will make you feel like you're worth nothing more.

2. "Innovative company with a great team & atmosphere"

5.0
     in Lyon

I have been working at Reportlinker

Pros

A great company to work for with a clear strategy and growth plan where employees can clearly see how they contribute to the business. We are constantly encouraged to suggest new ideas and challenge / improve processes even at the highest level. Great atmosphere throughout the company with a dynamic, ambitious and truly international group of people!

Cons

No real inconveniences. ReportLinker remains a relatively small company so career progression opportunities aren't as obvious as larger organisations. That being said, it is growing fast!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Reportlinker.