1. "Great Opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Internal Mobility Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time

Pros

Having had the opportunity to work in the Head Office and Onsite, i have been able to gain great exposure, expand my skills and experience

Cons

More dedicated development plans to help people progress in their career

Resource Solutions Response

Hello, and thank you for your review of working with us in London. I'm so pleased to hear you had the opportunity to work in some varied environments, including both at head office in London and on-site with our fabulous clients. It's wonderful to hear feedback about our people gaining exposure and experience, and expanding their skills. As for development opportunities - this was raised in this year's employee engagement survey as one of the key things for us to focus on, and was in fact something we were working on before the survey. The long and short of it is that we're trialling a new Career Paths programme in the UK, which focuses on providing more opportunities for skill development and taking on real responsibility in a structured and planned way. If the trial is successful, we will actively look at rolling this out in an appropriate way to our global teams. Thanks again for your feedback - it's all really helpful. Kirsty Adams (Global HR Director, Resource Solutions)

1. "great company with excellent culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Opportunities to build your career - Great company culture - strong performers are rewarded with progression

Cons

- Not enough accounts in the US which limits internal mobility - business is reliant on client volumes to be successful. When the client has a hiring freeze, RS staff can be impacted with cuts.

Continue reading
  2. "I liked working there"

4.0
    Former Employee - Forklift Operator in Melrose Park, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Resource Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with a good team and drove a forklift everyday

Cons

One person that no one got along with happened to be the supervisor

Resource Solutions Response

Hello, and thank you for leaving a review of working with Resource Solutions - but I'm afraid you must have selected the wrong 'Resource Solutions', as we don't operate in Illinois, or hire Forklift Operators. It's great that you enjoyed working for our namesake, and I'm sure you'd love working with our recruiters if you ever need to. Kind regards, Kirsty Adams (Global HR Director, Resource Solutions)

Discover more reviews about Resource Solutions.