Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best decision I've ever made!

Oct 18, 2019 - Operations Manager in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I begin? There are so many ways that I could compliment Revoco, starting with the beautiful work space that our Directors Iain and Christine have worked hard to provide, the family culture which is present in the office every day, the positivity and laughs…..Lola (our office pooch). I think for me personally though, the biggest difference I have noticed working at Revoco compared to other companies is the genuine support and recognition that you receive. If there’s a problem, if you’re not quite sure how to go about something, or even if you think you’ve made a mistake there’s no taboo about asking either the directors or one of the consultants for help. You’re not made to feel like you’re the worst worker to ever walk the planet, but instead offered real support to resolve whatever it is that’s causing an issue. There’s also a drive to do well here at Revoco. People are aware of the hard work and effort that you put in and actually take notice of when you go above and beyond! All in all I can say with absolute confidence that this has been my favourite company to work for so far. I love both the people and the morals that Revoco hold and accepting this job offer was the best decision I’ve ever made!

Cons

Friday greg's breakfast.....wonderful for the soul....not so great for the waistline

Revoco Response

Director

Agreed - Friday Greg's run - bad idea!! LOL A lot for us to live up to there. I hope we can keep it up and we don't let you down. Absolutely delighted you are happy and you know where we are if there is anything you ever want to discuss.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start your career

Feb 10, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open communication, great training, great atmosphere and staff.

Cons

None that come to mind

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Superb

Jan 31, 2021 - Principal Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere - good vibes & team. Support Ethical

Cons

None. Nothing the company can do to take the hurt out of recruitment sometimes

Revoco Response

Director

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed, the sting of recruitment is impossible to remove sometimes

Discover more reviews about Revoco.