Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a welcoming company!

May 3, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Bristol, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work part time for Revoco and I thought going back into recruitment part time would be hard, but everyone couldn't more accommodating. It's made me feel really welcome and the people are amazing. I know a lot of agencies are heading towards the "relationship driven" style approach, but Revoco have been doing that from day 1. I love that it's not your typical sales environment, everyone is so kind. It's not often you get to say that, especially in recruitment. I genuinely would (and have) recommend Revoco to friends.

Cons

Nothing at this moment in time, if there is anything I'll edit it but I'm honestly enjoying my time so I have nothing to say.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Feb 1, 2022 - Rexruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I spent over a year with Revoco and had a fantastic time, the people really make the business and it was a very enjoyable experience. On top of the excellent culture, the offices are unreal and facilities cutting edge to keep up in a competitive market! You will have regular support and guidance but ultimately a lot of autonomy to perform your role, with a fantastic platform to be able to make some serious money!

Cons

Nothing of note, slightly cold office in the winter..

1 person found this review helpful

Revoco Response

Director

Thanks! Note to self, set the heaters on an early timer!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start your career

Feb 10, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open communication, great training, great atmosphere and staff.

Cons

None that come to mind

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Revoco.