Employee Review

Current Employee

Good place to work

Apr 13, 2020 - Senior PM in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun, kind, loving, fast paced, rewarding

Cons

busy, isolating, processes, business oriented,

Be the first to find this review helpful

Revolut Response

Stronger Together

Hey, thanks for your honest review. We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience! We've made no secret of the fact that one of our core values is Stronger Together, so we're sorry to hear that you feel isolated at Revolut. We try to offer plenty of opportunities for Revoluters to socialise and get to know each other better - this should be your work family. Let us know if you have ideas for initiatives that we can implement to improve those relationships.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jul 22, 2021 - Junior Account Executive in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, great benefits, just entered US market so great growth potential.

Cons

Cold calls, work from home so less team interaction.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Ideologies

Mar 2, 2021 - Senior Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Worked with smart and passionate people, a bunch of GO GET EMS & DOERS! -Had really reliable team members, everyone was easy to collaborate with. -Recruiting teams were able to get tools or whatever they needed without a huge budget restriction.

Cons

-The executive leadership team at HQ are deep into the weeds with recruiting and building culture and they shouldn't be because they are really bad at it. -This company doesn't give an autonomy and accountability to the people they hire. -One of the leadership team members admitted that he doesn't like to hire women for leadership roles because they are wired differently. It's ironic because without any woman in the leadership team, they seem to lack a whole lot of emotional intelligence, which in studies it is proven that women have this edge over men. -What boggles my mind is that this executive has been blatantly misogynistic since he's been hired and hasn't suffered any repercussions from the things he says (to women on Slack), in fact, he's been promoted!

Continue reading
    58 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Hi there, thank you for telling us about your experience. We see that you were a Recruiter, so thank you for helping build our team. We're glad that you enjoyed the team you were part of. As you highlight we take recruiting seriously - right from the top of the company. We want to make very clear thta Revolut is an equal opportunities employer and that we are keen to increase the diversity of our leadership. We are proud to have more than 80 nationalities in our workforce and we have targets to improve the proportion of women in our leadership and a “Women in Leadership” programme to try to accelerate progress in this area. Any allegation of misogyny would be investigated and acted on. Again, thank you for your contributions to our teams. We wish you the best in your next role.

Discover more reviews about Revolut.