Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Company

Jan 17, 2022 - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Rise from day one, you understand and know the company values and through this you are able to improve as not only a professional but an individual. You are not judged by KPIs but through effort and if you are clearly doing everything in your power to try and be a high performing individual. Saying that it is also clear the opportunities that you have and the route to get there for professional development. In the energy division I felt comfortable and welcomed from day one into the team, by a group of great people from all different backgrounds, educations, etc. The team no matter how senior would always be willing to provide advice and answer any questions I may have struggled with while learning the job and I knew I could be sure I was being supported by every single person. For me, I was bad at the job, and I wasn't doing well but my manager and the rest of the team backed me everyday even when the results weren't there yet and I potentially wasn't backing myself, this included both Ben and Jeff who were again always positive and showed their belief in their company, values and employees.

Cons

Personally it just wasn't the right job for me. There isn't cons to working at Rise Technical if you are happy with the day to day of recruitment.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

May 17, 2022 - EV TECHNICIAN in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Pro- active with the services they provide.

Cons

None. I have been very pleased with the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

customer

Nov 16, 2021 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

loved the pay and the work

Cons

hated the people much sorry

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Rise Technical Recruitment.