1. "Good Business"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Well respected brand Opportunity to make good money Premium office locations Great incentives Spend on events

Cons

Bonus structure could be slightly more generous

1. COVID-19

"Great Experience with Opportunities for Growth"

5.0
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Robert Walters is truly a great place to launch your career in recruitment. Having had no prior experience, they provided me with really great training taught by fellow teammates and managers. They allow you to learn by doing on day one. Even though you get thrown in to searches rather quickly, in my experience, it was the best way to learn and you always had your manager there to support you and ensure everything was going smoothly until you felt confident to be on your own. RW SF has a truly great culture! It's a place where you want to spend time after work with your coworkers because they're a fun group and you really get to know them on more of a personal level.

Cons

It might feel like you're working longer days, but what you put in is what you get out. Also, when you do go on vacation, you know you always have your manager and team to support you, so you don't have to worry about it and can be completely offline.

Continue reading
  2. "Recruiter"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I worked at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work Autonomy and good office culture.

Cons

Nontransparent bonus structure and most of office slacks off.

Continue reading

Robert Walters Response

December 21, 2020Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments about our company culture, and we’re proud to offer our people the flexibility to do their work to the highest standard. That said, we expect our people to bring their best to work every day, and our unique non-commission model means that employees are rewarded commensurate with their performance. If you have any further feedback, you can email us at hr.admin@robertwalters.com, and we’d be happy to arrange a confidential conversation with a member of your former team.

Discover more reviews about Robert Walters.