Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Large corporate company

Aug 11, 2021 - Customer Account Manager in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits good company reputation good products care about patient outcomes importance of quality and standardisation

Cons

large company politics feel like a number lack of people to do the jobs required ask for a lot of your time

Continue reading

Roche Response

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We are working hard to ensure our employees are inspired and engaged to do their best work so that we can bring medicines and diagnostic solutions to patients faster. Every employee deserves great leaders. We expect all of Roche's leaders to inspire and motivate employees in their team and support them by offering opportunities to continually discover, learn, develop and excel. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Experience

Oct 15, 2021 - Global Marketing Intern in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed the work I did, and everyone was great to work with

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Benefits and Mission

Oct 11, 2021 - Incoming Quality Control in Marana, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and Mission to improve the lives of Patients

Cons

Difficulty with breaking down silos

Continue reading

Roche Response

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Employees receive benefits in line with what they contribute, how they contribute and the influence they have on the company and thus on clients and patients. This is based on a good relationship between employees and leaders with a focus on valuable contributions. For leaders the leadership commitments are an integral part of their contribution. Next to the achievement of their yearly goals, leaders are rated on how they live the Roche values, apply core competencies and fulfill the Leadership Commitments. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

Discover more reviews about Roche.