Employee Review

Current Employee

Good company

Sep 7, 2021 - Data Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well-being of employees Benefits Opportunity for growth

Cons

Too many changes and re-structuring too keep up with

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Experience

Oct 15, 2021 - Global Marketing Intern in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed the work I did, and everyone was great to work with

Cons

None that I can think of

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmosphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Benefits and Mission

Oct 11, 2021 - Incoming Quality Control in Marana, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and Mission to improve the lives of Patients

Cons

Difficulty with breaking down silos

Continue reading

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Employees receive benefits in line with what they contribute, how they contribute and the influence they have on the company and thus on clients and patients. This is based on a good relationship between employees and leaders with a focus on valuable contributions. For leaders the leadership commitments are an integral part of their contribution. Next to the achievement of their yearly goals, leaders are rated on how they live the Roche values, apply core competencies and fulfill the Leadership Commitments. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

Discover more reviews about Roche.