Rockland Immunochemicals - Big Changes Have Happened | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Big Changes Have Happened"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Rockland Immunochemicals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

While old reviews are incredibly harsh and somewhat dramatic, there is truth to some. I have been fortunate enough to stick it out with Rockland and witness the amazing and positive changes that have happened over the last two years specifically. It wasn't always easy, but it has absolutely been worth it. The best parts about Rockland are: the flexibility, the customer focused environment, free coffee, frequent parties and activities, pays well, routine raises and the close bonds formed with coworkers

Cons

The work area is open and tends to be loud and communication is still a work in progress especially with upper and senior management. Some policies and procedures are outdated and there is WAY too much tribal knowledge mentality.

Advice to Management

Keep progressing. The employees who are here now, want to be here. We're happy with the changes and excited for the future!

Rockland Immunochemicals2019-04-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work"

Former Employee - Data Analyst

I worked at Rockland Immunochemicals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at Rockland was a great career decision. In the IT department, I had constant opportunities to learn new things and grow my resume. I was lucky to have managers who were willing to let me tackle problems using new tools, even it if meant a longer turn-around time. If you're considering joining Rockland for a data role, this is a great place to learn/improve your skills in Power BI, Excel, SQL, and SSRS. Rockland also has a very relaxed environment and employs many friendly and supportive people.

Cons

None - this field makes you put at least 5 words, so here they are.

Advice to Management

I think a new website would pay for itself very quickly.

Rockland Immunochemicals2019-08-31
  2. "Great Place to Grow and Learn"

Former Employee - Scientist in Pottstown, PA

I worked at Rockland Immunochemicals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Rockland gave me hands on experience in skills and techniques in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. On top of bench work experience, I also developed skills such as communication and teamwork and organization that were crucial to timely and quality completion of tasks.

Cons

Technology needs to be updated to minimize administration time from employee so they can dedicate more time to focus on hands on tasks.

Rockland Immunochemicals2019-04-15

Discover more reviews about Rockland Immunochemicals.