Royal London - Great 'customer focused' company to work for. | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Royal London

"Great 'customer focused' company to work for."

Current Employee - Sales Development Consultant in Shoreham-by-Sea, England
Current Employee - Sales Development Consultant in Shoreham-by-Sea, England

I have been working at Royal London full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

An incredibly positive company to work for. Royal London strive to be different, putting customers at the centre of everything they do. There is a real 'team/family' feel to the company with clear direction and visibility from the senior managers.

Cons

Being employed by a large company has its challenges but on balance there really isn't anything significant I can add.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on providing a customer experience, the Royal London brand & advertising and standing out.

14 Jun 2017 – Group CEO

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. It's great to know that you are enjoying your experience of working at Royal London. Thanks also for all that you are contributing to our company and... More

Other Employee Reviews for Royal London

1. "Brilliant co to work for"

Pros

Great atmosphere and everyone lovely to work with. Plenty of social events to take part in if you wish, just a great place

Cons

No cons it's all great

17 Jun 2017 – Group CEO

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying working for Royal London.

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Royal London full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Royal London really does put its customers at the forefront of everything they do. The CEO regularly visits sites across the Group hosting Coffee and Questions sessions to find out how people are feeling about key issues which is something I had never experienced in previous companies. We are actively encouraged to come up with ideas and areas for improvement and feedback really does get taken on board. Staff are friendly, positive and motivated and there is a relaxed working environment. Excellent staff benefits.

Cons

Offices in Glasgow not fully refurbished as they are rented and restrictions apply however all the above points still apply.

4 Jun 2017 – Group CEO

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on what it is like to work for Royal London . Thanks also for your contribution to our progress. Best wishes.