Royal London - Great company and loads of opportunities to grow | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great company and loads of opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Complaints Officer in Bath, England

I have been working at Royal London full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very people focused and encourages development and opportunities. Flexible working is offered and the working environment is great. There annual bonuses and increases based on you and the company's performance.

Cons

I can not think of any major cons at the moment. The only one may be that it is encouraged that you drive your own development which may be difficult for some.

Advice to Management

Keep engaging with your employees and making them feel valued.

Royal London2018-02-06

February 6, 2018Group CEO

Thanks very much for taking the time to complete and submit your review. It’s great to hear that you are enjoying your experience of working for Royal London. Thanks for all that you are contributing to our success.

1. "Customer Service Advisor in Wilmslow"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Royal London full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great people, good general mood about the office. Fairly flexible hours and 35 hour working week

Cons

Salary, terrible for a graduate. No salary review within first year of employment. Lack of progression. All of this left me with no option but to want to move on

Advice to Management

Acknowledge a degree

Royal London2019-05-09

May 10, 2019Group CEO

Thanks for submitting your review. I’m naturally disappointed that you were not satisfied with your experience of working for Royal London. I cannot fathom why you chose to apply for and accept an entry level customer services role, and the clearly stated pay that goes with it, if ...

2. "Actuarial Analyst"

I have been working at Royal London full-time

Pros

Great culture, good way of working.

Cons

Not many, one of the better companies.

Royal London2019-05-01

May 7, 2019Group CEO

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. Good to know that you are enjoying your experience of working at Royal London.

Discover more reviews about Royal London.